Well hello there. Welcome to my site. I'm Jaton Gunter and I created G&S wines for you!
Here's just a few of my credentials, and what G&S wines is all about. Thanks for stopping by and happy drinking.
- Graduate of French Culinary Institute Wine Program
- Member of Guild Of Sommeliers
- Certified Sommelier
- Wine writer for the Food & Wine section of GraeGram Magazine (http://graegram.com/)
- Have been writing a Wine Blog for last 2 years (http://goodwinescheap.blogspot.com/)
- A member of Wine community (www.wineryweek.com)
- A member of Wine Forum (http://www.openwineconsortium.org/)
Are you one of those people who likes to drink wine, and constantly find themselves in situations either at work or socially, where the topic of conversation centers around wine, and you have no idea what to say?
Another possibility is that you are planning a party or wedding, and are looking for the right type of social lubricant to keep the crowd engaged in conversation.
Maybe, you have a boss who owns a cellar or just loves to drink and collect wine and you are also looking to maybe start your own collection?
Well if you fall in any of these categories, I'm here to facilitate the growth of your palate for wine, educate (consult) and/or help you start your wine collection.
I’m a hands on kind of person, so I’m flexible about traveling to where you are most comfortable and finding your palate some wine buddies to carry it into the sunset.